Thursday, April 1, 2010

Holidays!!! - Time to get to work.

I got two weeks off my film course at north sydney for easter and I plan to make the most of it. Ill try to get a clip of 'lolpredators' up here sometime next week but I had a major virus on my computer and had to re-install windows so I need a bit a of time to get everything sorted again. Lucky I didnt loose my work though :S

Also I received my guitar today but I still need some adaptors to be able to record music to my computer. Once thats done perhaps Ill make a music video with some music I compose as a test.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! I'm glad to hear you didn't lose the work from the virus and everything. What an inconvenience.

    And cool, is that your first electric guitar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well its acoustic electric but yeh, its my first electric guitar.

    ReplyDelete