Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Scene 2 Almost Finished

I am now on the final shots of the second scene and its looking pretty good, and it has some mild humor at the moment. Suprisingly the scene is only 30 seconds long right now but it should get to around a minute when its done. I really dont work on this too much but when I do, I sit down for atleast an hour and a can bang out 10 seconds worth depending on the scene. If I get the time this scene could be done by the end of the week.

Here are some shots I did just now. Its kinda sadistic humor but I think it works for a predator parody, I'll have to wait and see:

4 comments:

  1. Well... no more previews sorry, but I will give screenshots. I cant keep putting out previews because I dont want everyone to see it before its finished. I will be giving a couple people exclusive previews though. You have given me some good feedback so if you want to be one of my critics give me your email and Ill send it too you when the scene is done. On one condition though, you cant send or show it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok. I won't. Just send it to ShadowFox's PM box on the Thief forums ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit man so sorry, I forgot it was you SF. Ive been talking to you like your a stranger XD. I was wondering why some random guy was being so helpfull :P

    ReplyDelete