Thursday, December 2, 2010

"Future Genesis" - RELEASED

Hi all,
I have finally released my animation "future genesis". Lol, because I had to cut so much out in order to finish it in time the title no longer makes any sense and doesn't relate the the animation at all. I do plan to add another minute of footage over the holidays in order to redeem my lack of story. For now though, enjoy the film :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q90a2InrL1Y

In two weeks I will be screening this in a cinema along with other student films which is cool.

2 comments:

  1. "I do plan to add another minute of footage over the holidays in order to redeem my lack of story.
    ...
    In two weeks I will be screening this in a cinema along with other student films which is cool."

    Wow! What a thrill! I hope you do get the chance to finish it. What a shame.

    ReplyDelete