Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mmmm Samurai Gore

Now that all my film course work is done for this term I have had time to work on my round 2 entry. Its only 20 seconds long at the moment but its slowly getting there. The minimum time requirement for the comp is 30 seconds so that shouldnt be a problem. I have exactly one week from today to finish.

If your waiting to see my round 1 entry the organiser hasnt finished putting them all together but it should be out in a week or two, I hope :/
I'm not allowed to release it before he does otherwise I'll get disqualified.

Here are some screenies to tide you over till the round 1 entries are released:
















1 comment:

  1. Man you are awesome..
    I can't wait for seeing your anims
    Good job
    Please don't giving up animating.. :o
    Sry my english i'm french I hope you have understand me
    ;D

    ReplyDelete