Monday, May 24, 2010

Stickpage.com Tournament Update

I have been working hard to get my entry for the stickpage tournament done on time (by next monday) and its going well. I have just added a 15 second intro where the mothership blasts out of hyperspace or whatever, moves into orbit around earth and starts blasting. I compiled a bunch of sounds together and teaked them to make the awesome sound of the mothership, which I reckon sounds awesome :)

Here is the underbelly of the mothership:

















And here is an added shot of a laser blasting the city:

3 comments:

  1. I can honestly say regardless how cool these images are, looking at them still doesn't give them the justice they deserve. Animation's looking unreal bro! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The graphics are just sexy...! Even though i still think they could use a more detail, i mean for the backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I had more time I would touch up or even redo the backgrounds but alas, its due on tuesday :S

    ReplyDelete